Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Pin It Weekly #233

After taking Jolie to get her new pointe shoes and hand-sewing the ribbon and elastic on them, I had ballet on my mind. Of course, that meant finding some ballet shots to add to my Pinterest.

Ballerina Anna Osadcenko - Stuttgart Ballet - Photo by Carlos Quezada FotografĂ­a

Ballet Beautiful | ZsaZsa Bellagio - Like No Other
Zsa Zsa Bellagio
See this Instagram photo by @zarelywear • 562 likesLia Cirio @msliac, principal dancer with Boston Ballet and Zarely Role Model, is convinced that seeing greater goal helps focusing on smaller steps towards it #IamZarely  #zarelywear  #zarely #zarelyz2

Ballet Beautiful January 23, 2018 | ZsaZsa Bellagio - Like No Other


elegantballetMilena Mikhalchuk, Bolshoi Ballet Academy student, photographed by Darian Volkova


Have you seen City.Ballet, the online documentary series about New York City…




When I had a minute to do some pinning, I added a few pins to my "ballet, dance" board.

Ballet, Swan Lake Pas de quatre

Marianela Nunez as Giselle
I guess I got a little carried away. My original intention was simply to pin a few pictures and share the board with Miss Prima Ballerina herself, but I just kept pinning. There are over 200 pins on this board, but maybe Jolie will scan through and pick out some favorites for her Snapchat.  In the meantime, I'm having great fun. Hope you do, too.

Ballet Beautiful January 23, 2018 | ZsaZsa Bellagio - Like No Other
Myriam Ould-Braham and Mathias Heymann in Cranko’s Onegin

No comments: