Friday, August 11, 2017

Cotton Robin round 1

I'm not sure how much I've said about the Cotton Robin that I joined back in January? February? I do remember jumping on board at the last second; then getting my block out after the deadline.  Way to make a first impression, right? I was so hoping to I get all the goofiness out the way and be serious or at least on time!  All that said, here's "Round 1: a block tells its own story."





In no time the block was in the mail and arrived at its destination, and a new block found its way to my hot little hands. 




I'd get so excited when a package came in! It was fun seeing what others were doing and looking at how they did it. Then, of course, there was the pressure of coming up with an idea that would work and pulling it off in time.



I found that the time factor was perfect. I easily kept up with every deadline, except the first. More on the Cotton Robin in a day or so.

No comments: